Below, you’ll find Aviv Cares Program Rules, Terms and Conditions:
Does Aviv apply first-come, first-served evaluation?
Applicants to the Aviv Cares Program are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis with the earliest applicants being given priority
Qualifying applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Provide a licensed physician’s diagnosis of Stroke, Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), or Lyme Disease
- Provide a release to contact the diagnosing physician and grant access to medical records surrounding the Stroke, MCI, TBI or Lyme diagnosis
- Demonstrate a financial inability to pay for the Aviv Medical Program at our standard rates
- Not have already received care through the Aviv Medical Program
- Not be an immediate family member of an Aviv employee or another patient who has already received, or is receiving, care through the Aviv Medical Program
- Medically cleared by an Aviv physician to participate
How does Aviv determine candidates' financial ability?
Aviv will determine financial ability to pay based on a questionnaire that must be completed and submitted by all applicants, along with requested tax or income documentation, and based on income levels pre-determined by Aviv
Which costs are not covered?
The Aviv Cares program does not assist clients with the cost of travel, transportation, accommodations or related expenses during the treatment. However, the Aviv concierge team will assist Aviv Cares clients with arranging these services.
How many patients are accepted per year?
Due to budgetary restrictions, Aviv will not accept more than 20 patients per year into the Aviv Cares Program in accordance with these criteria
What is Aviv's total cost commitment?
Aviv’s total cost commitment to the Aviv Cares Program is capped at $6 million
Does Aviv reserve the right to terminate the program?
Aviv reserves the right to terminate the Aviv Cares Program, or to change the acceptance criteria, at any time and without advance notice
Are there any additional terms and conditions?
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply.
For questions about the Aviv Cares Program rules, terms and conditions, please contact 352-488-2848.