Help us change the experience of aging
At Aviv, our mission is to help maximize quality of life and vitality during the natural aging process. As we look to expand our network of clinics, we need innovative people to help us realize our potential. Our team of innovators is driven to truly make a difference.By joining Aviv, you’ll have the chance to shape how aging is perceived and experienced. It’s an opportunity to be among the first teammates in a well-established startup bringing life-changing innovation to the market – backed by research-based medical science.
"I am so excited to join Aviv as we work to change the way people view the best years of their lives. We spend decades working and saving so that we can enjoy time with our families and our loved ones. We have the opportunity to help people live healthier, for longer."
Dave Globig, CEO
"I’m thrilled to work at Aviv Clinics because I truly believe in the body’s natural ability to maintain itself given the proper environment – and Aviv practices hyperbaric medicine based on this principal. I’m also excited to work with a world-class team of physicians, leaders and caregivers challenging the way aging affects all of us, to improve life for people around the world."
Dion Atchison, Head of Operations
"I came to work at Aviv to be a part of bringing cutting-edge healthcare to our country. I’ve been in healthcare in an academic environment for 10 years, and I’ve loved being able to help people. I believe our Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will change the lives of patients of all kinds. Plus, I really like my teammates at Aviv Clinic!"
Dana Nemenyi, Head of Marketing and Sales
"I joined Aviv to be on the leading edge of research and treatment that improves quality of life for our patients, and to learn and grow as a professional."
Paul Moore, MHA, BSN, RN, CRRN, Clinical Program Manager
The Villages, Florida
Administration 1 ROLE
Healthcare Client Ambassador (Relationship Sales Pro)
Healthcare Client Ambassador (Relationship Sales Pro)
Position: Client Ambassador
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Department: Marketing & Sales
Direct Reports: None
Teammates hired at this first location will help to shape the future of the company in the US and possibly around the world and will be involved in creating and honing best practices, as well as eventually training teammates for future worldwide locations. This is an opportunity to be among the first teammates in a startup with research-backed medical science.
This position is responsible for the initiation and maintenance of client relationships through various points of contact. This includes completing the prospecting and sales processes, developing relationships and engaging with prospects, educating potential prospects about the Aviv medical program and coordinating assessments with medical teams. Collaborates with the Head of Marketing and Sales to create opportunities in developing new relationships and educational programs for Aviv Clinic. Follows all guidance on appropriate language with prospective clients and the public. This position does not discuss medical applications of the treatment.
Essential Functions: *
- Works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary medical team to provide healthcare services to an exclusive clientele.
- Acts as first professional level point of contact for interactions with clients via phone, arranged visits to the facility, or online registration.
- Initiates primary service discussions to include qualifying leads and schedules appointments with clients for facility tours, medical history review with a nurse, and physician meeting, and reviews protocol, reviews treatment costs and collects initial deposits; may require a follow-up call/conversation/visit with clients after the initial appointment.
- Follows sales protocols designed to increase conversion rates and improve incoming prospective client interactions.
- Utilizes best practices and use emerging technology intelligence to engage prospective clients and improve an ongoing relationship and future interactions.
- Acts as intermediary/liaison between prospective clients and multi-disciplinary team members before treatment.
- Collaborates with Head of Marketing & Sales on community events, presentations, and relationship-building activities with the local media, clubs, physicians, and community members.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses of generated leads and conversions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops with the HQ clinical/research team; reviews professional journals related to the Aviv Clinic research and development; participates in local community clubs as needed to develop relationships.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the leadership team and clinical partners.
- Collaborates with Head of Marketing & Sales and Global VP, Marketing & Sales to boost the Aviv Clinics brand.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job role.
- Performs duties/projects as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Business (e.g. Business Administration or related field, etc.) or Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, etc.) from an accredited school with at least three (3) years of proven sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in business (Business Administration or related field) or Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Exercise Science etc.); or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) a plus along with proven sales experience.
- Three years’ previous experience in a relationship-building role in a B2C capacity.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have a natural ability to build trust with clients and be relatable to the target market.
- Must be an effective listener and intuitive to client needs; a compassionate, caring, and patient listener.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well verbally with potential and current clients as well as internal teams and external community partners.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining a client rapport throughout the prospecting and sales process.
- Must have a keen ability to have probing and navigating conversations to understand and meet client needs and expectations; experience with the older adult community a plus.
- Demonstrated ability and aptitude to utilize CRM software to manage the sales process and analyze data related to prospective sales.
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Must have a desire, intellect, curiosity, and drive to learn the science and research that is the basis for Aviv Clinic’s treatment protocols to direct conversations with potential clients and community partners.
- Embodies solid and ethical practices coupled with luxurious service.
- Promotes and maintains a positive personal, professional company image.
- Must be able to make sound judgment decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Client Service Expectations:
- Demonstrated ability to interact, and be courteous with clients, team members, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates quality work in all facets of job role responsibilities in order to effectively produce positive client outcomes and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates compassion for the care of the client.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to client/team questions/inquiries/concerns promptly.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with clients (the older adult community a plus), team members, and vendors.
- Maintains consistency in client relations and goes the extra mile in exceeding clients’ expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All essential job functions are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other team members. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Team members will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Aviv Clinic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We are a Drug-free & Smoke-Free workplace
- $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Aviv Clinics operates under the CDC guidelines. Masks are required when entering the facility and temperature checks are conducted with the recommended social distancing guidelines followed during the interview process.
- B2C Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
JLT, DUBAI, U.A.E