VIRTUAL – Panel: Active Aging: How to Enhance Your Healthspan
About the event
It’s time to redefine aging! It doesn’t have to be a slippery slope from health to the gradual loss of faculties. New innovations in science and medicine make it possible to curb biological aging, manage certain illnesses, and enhance your opportunities for a healthy, active lifestyle at any age.
Want to know more? Join Aviv Clinics’ interactive panel to learn about science-based technological advances that are preventing and treating biological aging and cognitive decline. Explore how the right combination of personalized nutrition, exercise, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and psychological interventions can change the course of your own aging process.
This panel discussion with our expert clinicians covers:
• A new definition of aging in 2022
• Where you are in the aging process
• What you can do to influence how you age
• Real-life case studies from the Aviv Medical Program
• An open discussion with the Aviv clinical panel
The Aviv Clinics panel includes:
• Mohammed Elamir, MD (Physician)
• Aaron Tribby, MS (Head Physiologist)
• Kathryn Parker, RD, LD/N (Nutritionist)
• Roger Miller, PhD (Clinical Psychologist)